About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Back to Reality

It's hard to believe that another Thanksgiving week has passed. Yesterday we packed up our car, overflowing with Christmas treasures from our Black Friday adventures, and headed back to Virginia. While it is always sad to say goodbye and to leave, it is always wonderful to be home.  

Our drive home was uneventful and relatively quick. Because we traveled on a Monday, I think we managed to miss most of the holiday travelers. I suppose flexibility is a major bonus to cyberschooling!

Today we are back to reality. Robby will be working on his school assignments while I try to restore order to our chaotic, package laden living room. I suspect that Timmy will gladly assume the role of "happy elf" in order to help decorate our house for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment