About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, October 23, 2020

Spooky Plans

 Happy Friday! 

Today Robby spends his entire school day at his enrichment school. He adores Fridays. Although my day is usually spent in the car driving him to and from his classes, I have learned to enjoy the diversion from my typical schedule. My absolutely favorite part of the day is listening to Robby chatter on about his classes after I pick him up. Honestly, it is probably the most that he talks to me all week!

This weekend is dedicated to Halloween fun. Tomorrow we are heading to a "haunted car wash." I have no idea what to expect, but I immediately bought a ticket when I saw the event advertised. I love the creativity that so many local businesses are demonstrating as they think outside of the norm during the pandemic. Hopefully it is a spooktacular experience.

On Sunday we are heading to a local drive-thru trunk-or-treat event. Again, I'm not sure what to expect, but the advertisement promises candy and a good time for all ages. Socially distanced by design (we never leave our car), I am glad that these events are continuing during these weird times.

With so many traditions missed this year, I'm looking forward to infusing some spooky activities into our Covid avoiding mundane lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment