About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, October 08, 2020

Vindicated

 I feel vindicated. Unlike Tuesday's virtual schooling disaster, I feel like yesterday was a fantastic day. Timmy and I not only completed our assignments without a battle, but we thoroughly enjoyed the activities. We were laughing and learning, a refreshing change after the tears that followed Tuesday's assignments.

While Timmy and I were working at the kitchen table, Robby was diligently completing his assignments in his bedroom. Everything was smooth, and I'm so proud of both of them. If we can keep this flow, I will be a happy Momom!

I'm feeling better today. Partly because of the schoolwork success, but primarily because I had a great night sleep. Stress and anxiety have kept me from sleeping for the past few days. It felt great to finally stay asleep for more than 45 minutes at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment