About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Recess

We have been treated to some absolutely gorgeous weather during the past week. With temperatures in the mid 70's and a bright sun against clear blue skies. The older I am becoming, the stronger the correlation between weather and my mood. It is really hard to feel overwhelmed and stressed when it is so nice outside! 

I closed the books and logged off my laptop in the early afternoon, calling an afternoon recess for everybody. We rode bikes, played on the swing set and just had a good time outside. With rain in the forecast for tomorrow, I suspect that we will repeat our recess pattern today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment