About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Glitter Fun

Yesterday was relatively relaxed and normal, both traits I have come to appreciate over the past year. In a world that is filled with chaos, I will embrace the mundane as a blessing. Timmy and Robby both worked hard on their studies, making huge progress towards the end of the semester. I was even able to get some work done during Circle Time which is a huge stride for Timmy.

My little Hamlet has both Circle Time and Art class today. I am hopeful to be able to answer emails during circle time, but know that I won't be able to get anything done during art. Although he is independent and loves doing the work himself, he requires constant supervision to make sure that I don't end up with my dining room looking like a glittered snow globe.  

Wish us luck, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment