About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, December 11, 2020

Rocking Out

This has been a crazy week and I'm grateful it is winding to an end. I'm going to use the weekend to reset and reorganize. I need to come up with a better way to entertain the kids when they become bored. I recognize that their activities have been limited because of the pandemic and they need help coming up with productive ways to occupy their time. Left to run wild, they quickly become feral.

Robby's rock band concert is on Saturday. Unfortunately, because of social distancing and other pandemic precautions, the audience is severely limited. Instead of rocking out in front of a full restaurant/ bar, the kids will be playing in front of one select parent per member. 

Because of his musical history with Robby, Scott has been elected the family representative. It breaks me up that I won't be able to hear my Koopa play, but I know that the rules have been established for sound reasons. Scott has promised to record every song and to provide me with updates. 

Hopefully next year life will normalize and I'll be able to watch him rock out in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment