About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, January 18, 2021

Hiking

The majority of the weekend was spent outside, hiking through our woods searching for one million dollars. Although Timmy and I failed in our quest, we had a great time trying. The weather was gorgeous and being outside and active was a wonderful break from reality. 

This is the final week of the first semester of school for both Robby and Timmy, which means that our days will be hectic and chaotic as they try to finish up the last minute projects, assignments and finals. It is going to be a rough few days, so I am grateful that I was able to relax and unwind before the school turmoil begins.  Wish us luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment