About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Ready for Summer

Our hot temperatures yielded to cooler weather and rain. I am glad for the break in the heat, but the rain keeps us from our pool water delivery. It feels quasi-torturous looking at an empty pool in my driveway. I can't wait to start swimming with the boys.

Since we couldn't play outside yesterday, we spent the majority of the day knocking out school assignments and work projects. The boys are quickly coming to the end of their school year. If they push, they should be done by the end of next week. I am going to nudge them as much as possible because I'm ready to call time of death on the 2020/2021 school year. 

 I'm ready for summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment