About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Waiting

 We are still waiting for our water delivery. At this point, Scott and I are contemplating filling the pool from our hose. We figure if we run the hose three hours a day, the pool will be full in a few days and the well shouldn't be strained. At least, that is our hope.

I'm so frustrated that we haven't received a response from any of the pool companies we contacted. It feels like nobody answers their own phones these days. I've left at least a dozen messages and have only received crickets as a response. Out of desperation, I have even resorted to sending Facebook messages to the companies. 

Thankfully we heeded the advice of a friend and filled our pool with a few inches of water after it was erected. Not only were we able to refine the leveling, but the water added some weight to the frame. Yesterday a strong storm roared through our area, hitting us with 60 mph wind gusts. We had a few trees in our yard relocate, but our pool stayed in place. 

Fingers crossed we get our delivery today!

No comments:

Post a Comment