About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Splash

After waking up early and working through lunch, I was eager to log off to play for a few hours. Thankfully the weather was hot and the sun was bright. It didn't take much coaxing (or any at all) to convince Timmy to join me in the pool. 

We played and swam for three hours. I didn't think my little water bug would ever tire, but eventually he agreed to come inside. It turns out he was more hungry than he was tired. After chomping down two cheeseburgers, he was ready to hop back into the pool for an evening swim. 

I think this is going to be an awesome summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment