About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Swim Time

We are easing into our summer schedule. I worked throughout the morning, played in the pool in the afternoon, and resumed working after dinner. I am so glad that my schedule is flexible enough to allow me the time to play each afternoon. Timmy and I are having a blast in the pool. (I'm sure Scott and Robby will have fun too, but they are waiting for the water to warm up a little more.)

Today it is supposed to rain, so we may not be able to swim. I'm not sure what my little water bug will do! Hopefully the storms will hold off until evening, but it isn't looking favorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment