About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Anniversary

I think I may have overdone it during our bed construction project. My leg has been achy and my back is reminding me that I am no longer in my twenties. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm closer to fifty than I am to forty. I can no longer exert myself without ripples of discomfort being felt throughout my body.

Thankfully, I was able to relax and play in the pool. Everything feels better in water, even when the depth is only four feet. When I was done playing and splashing with Hamlet, my body was tired but no longer sore. I'll take fatigue over pain every time!

I'm glad to be feeling better because today is not just another day of summertime fun. Today Scott and I are celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary. We don't have grand plans, but I suspect we will be going out for dinner. 

Happy Anniversary Scott!


No comments:

Post a Comment