About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, August 02, 2021

Aunt Peggy Awesome

I am ridiculously excited for today's adventure. The kids (minus Timmy, who has been awake for awhile) are still sleeping, but soon I will take them up to start the day. Last night I gave them a list of items to pack, which created confusion and intrigue concerning our final destination. Per Aunt Peggy Adventure tradition, they have no idea where we are going or what we are doing. 

I can't post any details this morning because I am certain the kids are going to read this blog for clues. (Nice try guys, but it won't work!)  Stay tuned for pictures after we arrive at our destination. 

This week is going to be Aunt Peggy Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment