About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, August 03, 2021

Niagara Falls

 After 6 hours driving, we finally pulled into the hotel at our secret adventure.  Greetings from Niagara Falls!  I wish I had a camera on the kids when they realized where we were headed.  They were so excited that they couldn't speak.


After checking into our family hotel suite, we grabbed dinner and headed out to explore. What an adorable little area! The cobblestone roads around the falls are lined with quaint shops, restaurants, attractions and sidewalk games.  


Today we are heading out on the grand tour.  We will be riding the Maid of the Mist, going through the Cave of the Winds and seeing the falls from just about every angle and orientation..  


It is going to be a great day





!


No comments:

Post a Comment