About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, October 07, 2021

Dancing Queen

Yesterday was better than Tuesday, so I am calling it a victory.  The day was busy but uneventful. At this point, the lack of drama is a blessing that I will happily celebrate. 

Our weather was icky, so Timmy and I resumed our kitchen dance party. My leg was definitely feeling the impact last night. I know that he loves dancing, but until I get a new leg I think I am going to pay the price. The pain is fleeting, but the memories we are making will last forever. At least, that is what I was reminding myself last night as I tried to get my leg to settle down.

Today I have the doctor appointment to secure a prescription for a new leg. The process is officially beginning, and I'm elated. I can't wait to get a new leg!


No comments:

Post a Comment