About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Turning Around

It is a good thing that we had such a wonderful weekend, because yesterday was certainly not my best. I felt frazzled and irritable all day. I didn't sleep well (again) because of pain. I am so frustrated with having an achy leg!

My socket is no longer fitting correctly.  I'm sure that the pain I feel at night is the result of my limb banging around all day against the carbon fiber. I am in the process of getting a new leg which I hope will help alleviate the pain I have been feeling each night. In the meantime, I am going to have to make the best of a somewhat painful situation. 

Today I am going to make an effort to reset and to restart. We did not have a stellar start to the work week. Here's hoping that we can turn things around today!

No comments:

Post a Comment