About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Back Home

After a fun and energizing weekend in Pennsylvania, yesterday we packed up and headed back to Virginia. We arrived home late morning, allowing me the afternoon to work and sort through my week. It is always nice to go away, but I always feel disheveled and out of sorts when I return. It doesn't matter how long I am away, coming back home always results in "settling back" stress. 

Today the boys and I are resuming our schedules. Because yesterday was a school holiday, both kids had a long weekend without any assignments. I think that hitting the books might come as a bit of a shock this morning.  It certainly doesn't take them long to melt into vacation mode!


No comments:

Post a Comment