About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

New Leg Day!

 Today is the day!  After hobbling around for years (literally), I am supposed to receive the first version of my new leg in a few hours. I had trouble sleeping last night because I am so stoked for my appointment. I have not been completely comfortable since the revision surgery after Timmy was born. Today, I hope to close the uncomfortable leg chapter of my life.

I am trying to temper my expectations because I know that the new mold may need to be tweaked and altered. The modification process is frustrating, but the end result should be complete and total comfort. I know that I am in great hands and I am going to trust the process.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment