About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Achy Back

 We are in the final stretch towards Christmas. Food needs to be prepped, the house needs to be cleaned, presents need to be wrapped and cookies are waiting to be baked. This is definitely not the time to have an achy back.  Unfortunately my back did not get the memo.

Yesterday morning I felt the all too familiar twinge in my lower back, heralding an impending issue. I tried to take it easy to avoid further injury, but my efforts were useless. I have been on a steady rotation of ibuprofen, back cream and ice packs. I'm hoping that the issue resolves quickly because I don't have time to be idle. 

Getting old stinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment