About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas Eve

 Merry Christmas Eve!!

I am so excited about Christmas this year. It isn't often that I feel like I nailed everybody's gift, but this year I feel like I hit a grand slam. I am chomping at the bit for everybody to unwrap their surprises. 

Today my Mom will come down to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with us. Per tradition, she will stay in Timmy's room. He loves having a special sleepover with his Nana. (Scott and I appreciate that she can keep him in his room during the Santa magic.)

We have a lot to do before Santa comes, so I am going to keep this blog short. Because we are unsure about Santa's favorite cookies, we are baking three different options for him. I know that my Mom doesn't care if my house isn't immaculate, but I want to at least tidy up a bit for her.  

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment