About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Settling in Friend

 Day two of doggy cohabitation is in the books. I am surprised by the bond that Timmy and Friend have already formed. Hamlet can't walk anywhere without having Friend prancing happily behind him. I love seeing both of them so happy.

Between work, school and puppy care, I was nonstop busy yesterday. We are trying to train Friend to go outside, which means lots of walks throughout the day. He only had one accident in the house, so I think our efforts are working. 

Adding Friend to our house has certainly contributed to the chaos, but I'm optimistic that things will calm down as everybody settles into a routine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment