About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, February 07, 2022

1917

 Another weekend has come and gone. It passed way too quickly but, unlike other weekends, I was able to take some time to relax and completely unwind. I feel energized and ready to tackle whatever the week brings.

On Friday afternoon my niece Tiffany arrived for a visit. We ordered delivery, hung out and watched a movie. Robby picked the movie so we settled in to watch 1917. I'm not terribly fond of war movies, but I was riveted. If you haven't watched the movie I highly recommend it. I can't think of another film that had me so captivated. 

On Saturday Tiffany packed up and continued down the road to meet some of her friends. I took Friend to his obedience class. I am determined to have this pup well-behaved!

With the exception of the cold, the weather was perfect for playing outside. I spent hours walking up and down the street with Friend, trying to teach him how to heel. Although he isn't perfect we have definitely made some progress. 

This week is going to be busy but that really isn't anything new. At least I am starting the week with a quasi-clean house and a few extra hours of sleep banked. Between work, school and training Friend, I have a feeling I'll need all the energy I can muster.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment