About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Calming Down

Calming down from an exciting weekend of celebrations and adventures can be hard. At least that is what Timmy keeps telling me. He had a hard time settling back into our routine yesterday. I'm hoping that normalcy will creep back into our house today. Yesterday he was so busy that it was difficult for Friend to keep up with him!

Unfortunately, I was slammed with work and I wasn't able to play with anybody as much as I would have liked. It was one of those days where my phone was ringing nonstop and I was constantly on the computer. Taking some downtime is nice, but I always end up paying the price later. 

Between decompressing from the weekend and the rainy weather outside, Timmy was bouncing off the walls! Today the sun will be shining and the temperatures will warm. I think being able to run and play outside will definitely help everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment