About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, April 29, 2022

Sleep Changes Everything

 Last night both Timmy and I headed to bed at 8:30. We slept soundly until 8 AM. I guess it is safe to say that we were both running on fumes, but it looks like we are both revved up and ready to go this morning. Sleep changes everything!

I haven't slept that soundly in months. Even though Timmy complained that he was now 8 and obviously not tired, it didn't take him long to start snoozing. His coloring looks so much better, and the circles under his eyes are faded. Today is going to be busy, so I'm glad that I convinced him to rest.

We have been going nonstop since February. Hectic days combined with busy weekends have caused all of us to wear down. This weekend we don't have any plans, so I'm hoping to schedule some time to just rest and play.

The sun is shining and the temperatures are warm. I think this weekend it is going to be beautiful weather, so I'm hoping to get some work done outside. Who knows, maybe I'll even plant some flowers. Although, in all reality, I should probably just shoot for hanging a flower basket. I've never been a gardener.

No comments:

Post a Comment