About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, May 02, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up

 Happy Monday!

I had a fantastic weekend doing absolutely nothing of importance. The weather was favorable, allowing me ample opportunities to work with Friend on his leash walking skills. He is improving, but his urge to chase cars and squirrels is strong. Wearing my treat pouch on my hip, I'm determined that he will learn his manners when we stroll through the neighborhood.

Because we didn't go anywhere over the weekend, I was able to get a lot of work done yesterday. I always feel more comfortable beginning a new work week ahead. Because everything can spiral into chaos quickly, it is nice to have a buffer and know that I won't fall behind where it counts. 

Not only did I accomplish a lot of work, but I also managed two solid nights of sleep. I've had huge sleep issues for years, so the fact that I slept for more than 6 hours is remarkable. Sunday morning I didn't wake until nearly 10 AM! I actually slept nearly 11 hours, which left me feeling at least a decade younger. 

I'm starting this new week energized with reduced stress. Hopefully everything continues on this path. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment