About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Ohio

 Greetings from Ohio!  

On Monday we rented an SUV, packed a few backpacks and headed towards Ohio. I was worried about how Friend would handle the 8-hour drive, but it turns out that he is a champion traveler. He curled onto my lap, fell asleep and slept almost the entire way. If only the boys would have been so quiet and comfy!

Because Scott and Robby will be in Europe during the annual summer picnic, we decided to come out here during Spring Break. Unfortunately, our trip is quick because Robby has school on Friday. Even though it is quick, I'm sure it will be memorable. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment