About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, April 15, 2022

Home Again

 Yesterday we woke up early, packed the rental and headed home. The drive, although smooth, seemed to take forever! After an 8-hour drive on Monday, turning around and doing it again wasn't easy for antsy kids. Mild bickering aside, they did a great job.

We are all happy to be home. After spending so much time together, everybody scattered yesterday almost as soon as we opened the door. I think the confines of the car frayed everybody's nerves. Being together is great, but sometimes solitude is just as nice.

My house is littered with bags and laundry, all which will be addressed over the weekend. When I'm not working today I will be driving Robby to and from his classes. It feels fantastic to be home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment