About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, April 18, 2022

Easter

 We had a nice, albeit laid back, Easter weekend. The weather cooperated and provided us with bright blue skies and warm (but not hot) temperatures. Because we had just returned from Ohio we opted to stay home and just relax over the weekend. Although I missed visiting with my family, I know that we made the right decision. There might have been a mutiny if I tried to pile everybody into the car again.

Ever since Robby outgrew the Easter Bunny we have included him in creating the magic for his little brother. He takes his role as Magic Maker very seriously. Rob woke up early on Easter Sunday to hide all of the plastic candy-filled eggs outside. He was careful to make sure that the eggs were strewn throughout the front yard, in both easy to locate and more difficult hiding spots.

Timmy was delighted to discover the yard littered with plastic eggs. He had a fantastic time running through the yard, hunting all of his treasures. After all of the Bunny festivities were over everybody scattered for most of the day. I spent a lot of time outside with Friend before coming in to make dinner.

Today we are back to reality. Scott's Spring Break is over, which means that everybody has to hit the books this morning to get caught up. Wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment