About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

A Strong Team

 Slowly but surely we are starting to settle back into our routine. After a busy Spring Break away, both boys fell a tad behind on their schoolwork. Before the emails start flying my way, my boys are enrolled in a cyber school. The due dates are flexible. When I mention that they are behind I am referring to my timeline for their work. 

Today will be busy with schoolwork and work through the morning and early afternoon. In the late afternoon Robby has band and guitar practice. While he is busy with his musical endeavors, Timmy and I will take Friend to the local park to run and play.

Timmy loves taking Friend to the park. Our little pup is a people magnet. Everybody remarks about how cute he is, and Timmy beams with pride as he accepts every single compliment. Even though Friend has only been in our family for a few months, the bond between him and Timmy is strong. There is no doubt that Friend and Timmy are a team.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate with our park plans!




No comments:

Post a Comment