About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, April 22, 2022

Party Prep

This weekend is going to be busy. Today, after Robby's classes are finished, we are driving to Pennsylvania. All of the cousins will be there for the weekend, because tomorrow we are celebrating my Mom's birthday with a family party. I'm so excited to see everybody that I haven't seen in more than two years!

Even though her party isn't until tomorrow, I know that this afternoon I will be running around taking care of the final preparations. Scott will be coming up after work, but he probably won't arrive at my Mom's house until early evening. Most of the final running around will land on me so hopefully my leg fits correctly throughout the day. (I've still been having issues with suspension failure.)

Tomorrow is my Mom's party, and then Sunday is all about Timmy. It is hard to believe that we will be celebrating my little baby's 8th birthday!  When did that happen?

He is going to be ecstatic to be able to spend his birthday with the Cousin Crew. I have an amazing birthday adventure planned, but I cannot detail it now because I don't want the surprise to be known yet. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment