About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Happy Birthday to Me

 Happy Birthday to me!

Both boys are sick, so I don't expect to enjoy any celebrating.  All I want this year is for them to feel better, for their coughing to wane and their energy to return. I wonder if blowing out 48 candles will make that happen?

I hate seeing them feel so crummy. Robby's cough is beginning to relax just as Timmy's is increasing. I am hoping that Timmy's vaccinations will be enough to keep him from becoming too ill. Scott and I are both still feeling fine. Fingers crossed that we both remain healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment