About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Downtime

Yesterday Robby and Scott visited Utah Beach and Sainte Mere Eglise. Robby has been looking forward to seeing that church for years. I was so happy that the pair video chatted with me in front of the spire. Seeings Robby's bright smile and the excitement in his eyes made my heart leap.  They are having the time of their lives.

Timmy and I have been having a nice week. Yesterday we played outside for several hours and I made his favorite dinner. It was laid back but, after traveling to and from his Nana's, I think he needed some downtime. 

Today will be considerably more exciting because he is going to iFly. He flew a few years ago with his cousins and had a blast. Every time he sees the commercials on television he asks to go, so I figured this was the perfect occasion. Pics to follow soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment