About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Flying high

While Scott and Robby continued their European adventure with trips to Omaha Beach and the American and Canadian cemeteries, Timmy and I had our own fun. He was ecstatic to go fly at the indoor skydiving center. I thought he might be nervous doing it by himself, but he tackled it like a seasoned pro. He had an absolute blast!

He had so much fun that we signed him up for "flight school." He is going to go back to learn how to do the tricks in the wind tunnel. After watching the instructor perform his tricks, Timmy is determined to walk up the side of the tunnel like Spiderman.

I'm not sure what we are going to do today, but I'll try to come up with a fun distraction later in the afternoon. I'm sure I'll think of something!








No comments:

Post a Comment