About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Gold Beach

Although I wish I were with them, I have been thoroughly enjoying receiving the updates and photos from France. Robby and Scott are having the best time. There smiles are so bright I can almost see them from Virginia!

Yesterday they arrived in Normandy. After settling into their hotel, the pair walked down to Gold Beach before dinner. Today they are heading to Utah Beach and Sainte Mere Eglise. Visiting that church is the top item on Robby's bucket list. I feel like an excited child waiting for a photo of him living his dream.  

While Robby and Scott are on their adventure, Timmy and I are back in Virginia.  I'm not sure what we are going to do today, but I want to do something fun with him. He has not displayed any jealousy about his brother and dad being on a monumental adventure, but I want to have a special week with him.  He deserves a quality week as well.

Thankfully Timmy is relatively easy to impress. Yesterday he had McDonald's fries twice, which elevated the date to "the best day of June." I love that he has such a low bar for delight! 







No comments:

Post a Comment