About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, August 01, 2022

One Last Time

 After a travel filled summer vacation, Scott's time off has come to an end. This morning he is packing up and heading back into work. My goodness the summer flew by so quickly! I like his vacation starting at Memorial Day, but I am not sure I'll ever adjust to the August 1 return. It feels so odd having him working at the beginning of August. 

Today is not "just another" first day of school. Today is Scott's final first day of school! This marks a year of lasts as he winds down his career and prepares to retire in May. It is bittersweet seeing him off this morning because, while I am sad that his summer vacation has come to an end, having him begin the final year of his career is exciting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment