About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, November 07, 2022

Costume Dance

 We had a fantastic, albeit quiet, weekend at home. On Saturday I alternated between playing outside with the kids and working on some lingering work projects. After dinner Robby got ready for his dance while Scott and I devised a plan for the evening because we wanted to minimize driving. We settled on dropping Robby off at the dance and heading to the mall to window shop and get ice cream.  Killing time until the dance was over felt like a better option than driving back and forth all night.

It has been a long time since Scott and I leisurely walked a mall. I am fairly sure we haven't done it since the pandemic. It was surprisingly fun just walking around and watching people. Timmy seemed to enjoy himself as much as us as he made a lengthy Christmas wish list in the toy store. 

Yesterday we worked in the yard, clearing the leaves and trying to prepare for the winter. We finished the yard work approximately 5 minutes before the storms rolled into the area. The heavy rain and winds scattered more leaves all over our yard. Sigh. The annual leaf battle is officially in full swing.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment