About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, February 02, 2023

Easy Fix

Tuesday was difficult for Hamlet, but his Wednesday was "epic." His delight at discovering the snow in the morning set the tone for the rest of the day. The giggling I heard through the door let me know that he was having a great time at school. Although he was nervous to attend his second class, he loved his art class and skipped out of the studio sporting a huge smile. Before going to bed he opened a new unboxing toy to discover that he won the gold prize. He went to bed singing and smiling, which made my heart happy as well.

Our snow has melted, but the cold temperatures are sticking around for a few days. I've dug out the socket warmers because the chill travels right up the pylon when the temperatures dip so low. Although I know I don't stay outside long enough to risk any damage, I'm too old (or too smart) to accept feeling uncomfortable when there is an easy remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment