About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, February 20, 2023

Recovering

After a crummy feeling few days Timmy is finally turning the corner. His fever and his cough have both lightened in intensity and his mood has more pep. He is now frustrated that he isn't feeling well which, ironically, is one of the first signs of true improvement.  He has off for President's Day so I expect that another full day of rest and healing will set him on the path for school tomorrow. 

Today everybody (except me) is off school/work so I expect the house to again be chaotic. Thankfully nobody else in the house came down with his virus. I'm still checking fevers, but so far everybody is healthy. I will happily accept this gift from fate should everybody else avoid this icky virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment