About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Resuming Normal

 Finally!

Today everybody is returning to their school/work schedule. Nobody is off sick and nobody has a vacation day. After sick days and holidays, my schedule has been thrown into chaos. With everybody back to their appointed locations, I am hopeful that I can catch up on everything that was placed on the back burner when Timmy was sick.

It amazes me that Timmy, who cried out of frustration only a few months ago, now has been upset because he missed school.  This is a complete turn-around I fully support! Encouraging him to prepare to login for class is no longer a battle royal which has made the mornings smoother for everybody. 

It is going to be windy today, so we won't be able to go outside and play. It is probably for the best because little Friend seems to have hurt his back leg. He can walk down the stairs and run through the house (although not at his previously established speeds), but he cannot walk up the stairs or jump onto the couch. Hopefully he just needs a few days to rest and his injury is not going to become nagging. He is too young to have trouble jumping. 




No comments:

Post a Comment