About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, March 09, 2023

Healed

I meant to post yesterday but my day quickly went off the rails. I was busy from the moment I woke up until I took my leg off at night. I was busy but also highly productive. It's always nice to be able to knock so much off of a to-do list, even if it means falling into bed exhausted at the end of the day.

Today should be a little quieter, which is good because the weather is going to be gorgeous. I am hoping that it is warm enough for Timmy to do school outside. He loves sitting in the sunshine, zooming with his classmates and friends. (I recognize that his school experience is not traditional, but he is absolutely thriving so I am not going to change anything.) 

The blisters on my leg have finally healed completely and I am no longer dealing with band-aids and Neosporin. It feels like I have been dealing with the same blister since Christmas. It is nice to look at my limb and see healthy and unblemished skin. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it healthy going into the summer months.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment