About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, March 27, 2023

Kind

Although it wasn't planned, this weekend was essentially divided equally between both boys. Timmy was the focus of most of my attention on Saturday. We went rollerskating in the afternoon and stopped at Chipotle for dinner. By the time we arrived home he was a sweaty and happy mess.  On Sunday we packed up in the afternoon and headed to watch Robby's band perform. He has grown so much in both skill and confidence since he started playing. I love watching him take to the stage!

Between skating, rocking and numerous bike rides we had a fantastic weekend. I'm not sure I'm ready for the week ahead, but considering I have no choice I had better embrace the adventures. Hopefully this week will be kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment