About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Improving

 Mom continues to improve everyday. Her progress is incremental and not quickly enough for her, but considering the significance of her surgery she is doing amazingly well. Her therapy sessions leave her both exhausted and sore. I know she is homesick and becoming depressed from the pain. Hopefully she will continue to improve and life (with a new knee) will resume with normalcy soon.

In the meantime, Timmy continues to plug away at school. I know that it is hard for him to be out of his routine and away from his home. He is a trooper and I'm proud of him. Hopefully my Mom will continue to improve and we will have a plan for discharge within a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment