About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, October 02, 2023

Lists

 I had hoped to spend the weekend relaxing and working around the house, but it turns out that the Flexy fates had different plans. Instead of sleeping in and tinkering around the house I rose early and hung out at flea markets on Saturday and Sunday. (We heard that the markets were traditionally busy during the end of September and through October because hoards of apple pickers converge in the area each autumn.) Thankfully the weather cooperated and it was gorgeous both mornings, enabling me to enjoy the quiet and cool temperatures. 

This weekend will be anything but typical. Today I am heading up to my mom's after I pick up Robby from school. Timmy and Rob will have to go to school at her house this week which is always a little stressful, but it will be worth it. On Wednesday my mom, my sister and I are heading to a Queen concert. I am so excited!

Because the concert is in the middle of the week I have to upend everybody's schedule in order to make it work. Both boys are fairly flexible and, while it is stressful for me to make sure that all of their supplies are packed, neither one of the boys will really care where they log in. I just have to make sure that I have everything printed and packed that they may need. 

Time to make some lists...


No comments:

Post a Comment