About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, December 29, 2023

Ready or Not

 Ready or not, 2024 is almost here.  

2023 was one of easing into the change.  It hasn't been the easiest of years but I am going to embrace the positive. Considering that 2024 will promptly take the that was teased in 2023 change and flog me into next December, this past year has been a breeze. 

2024 has been building to be one of huge transitions for our family and I'm terrified. I wish I could say that I'm excited about everything the next 12 months holds and that it will pose the adventure of my life. In reality, the anxiety heralding the changes coming with the new calendar have been keeping me awake for months. 

Ready or not, the seconds are going to continue to countdown to a new year. It will surely be memorable. I'm just hoping it is also manageable!

No comments:

Post a Comment