About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Thank You

I hate New Years Day, but I know that I am in the minority. The majority of people enjoy the holiday. For most, the turning of the calendar marks a new start, an opportunity to set new goals. I would be remiss if I failed to note the optimism most feel when starting a new calendar.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I appreciate your taking the time out of your busy life to read the words written by somebody whom you have never met. I love reading the comments that are left and receiving emails from readers. It truly makes my day!

I can honestly say that I am leaving 2009 feeling less isolated and more fulfilled than I did at the onset of the year. Knowing that my blog is being read and receiving feedback has made being a stay-at-home amputee Mommy a little less lonely.

I am looking forward to 2010 and all of the adventures it will bring. I will continue to share my stories and ideas. Have a wonderful new year. Talk to you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment