About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Busy

Between working on reports and marathon meetings, yesterday was both long and draining. Thank goodness Scott was home to watch the boys because I was in front of my keyboard most of the day. By the time the sun was beginning to set I was exhausted and had finally logged off for the day. What a long day!

I love working from home because I'm able to stagger my hours to fit my family. Every once in awhile I have to conform to the normal work world, and yesterday was one of those days. The experience reminded me how much I love the flexibility of working from home. I know that I will have days with marathon meetings, but those occurrences are rare. I would be miserable if every day were like yesterday.  

Today will be more relaxed. I'm hoping to enjoy some time with the boys, and maybe even go for a bike ride with Robby. The weather was muggy and miserable yesterday so the boys stayed inside for most of the day. Hopefully today we can soak up some sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment