About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, June 22, 2020

Bingo

In order to break up the monotony that has grown out of social distancing, I have started to sign Timmy up for fun little internet classes. He has had a virtual playdate with a pirate and he has participated in learn-to-read story hours. On Friday I found an ABC bingo class and knew that he would have a blast. He loves playing bingo, so I didn't hesitate to sign him up.

When it was time for his class to begin he came running to the table. He had his ABC bingo card in front of him and he happily covered his letters when they were called. The teacher took turns calling on different kids during the game, inviting them to say words that start with the called letter. Timmy was eager to participate and excitedly waved his arm in the air at each opportunity.

Halfway through the second game, the teacher finally called on Timmy. He was unmuted and asked to name a word that starts with the letter P. Without missing a beat, my sweet little cherub happily chirped his response. "Penis starts with P. Butthole and ballsack start with a B."

I almost spit my coffee across the table. His teacher quickly called the next letter, although I did notice that she didn't call on Timmy again. Perhaps the next class I sign him up for should involve finding and using a personal filter?



No comments:

Post a Comment