About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Improving?

I am three days post vaccination and I am feeling near normal. I'm wary because I felt better yesterday morning but declined throughout the day. By late afternoon my fever was hovering around 101 and I was battling a wicked headache. Hopefully those systems will stay at bay today! 

Even though I wasn't feeling fantastic, Timmy and I spent a lot of time outside playing. The weather was warm (near 70 degrees) and the bright sunshine felt happy and comforting. While I sat on my swing, Timmy thoroughly enjoyed rollerskating up and down our driveway. Usually I feel compelled to play with him, but yesterday I was completely content to be a spectator. 

Fingers crossed I continue to improve. Feeling lousy stinks, even when you know it is in the name of immunity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment