About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, March 18, 2021

No News

Despite my green bum, we had a nice St. Patrick's Day. Timmy thoroughly enjoyed sharing his leprechaun adventures and his new treasure, the gold, with his classmates. He delighted in his perceived trap success throughout the day and was eager to share his story with anybody who would listen. 

With the exception of the leprechaun gold, our celebration this year was low-key. Timmy helped me clean up the mess that was left by the mischievous leprechaun, and then we all tackled our work for the day. Even with an occasional holiday thrown into the mix, our days and weeks are running together. I am looking forward to achieving the full immunity effect of the vaccine so that I can venture beyond our four walls. 

Today it is going to rain all day, which means that we will spend another day inside. I wish I had something more exciting to report. But sometimes, especially during a pandemic, I guess no news is good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment