About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Recovering

Yesterday was laid back. Robby spent most of the day resting his foot and fighting back the discomfort. His foot is so swollen and discolored that I know he has to be uncomfortable. He is definitely a trooper!

Timmy and I worked in the morning and played through the afternoon. The weather was nice enough for us to go outside for a few hours. After being stuck inside for several days because of rain, it felt good to be in the fresh air. I know that Timmy had fun rummaging through the woods in search of a treasure. (We still haven't found one, but he hasn't given up!)

For those who have asked, his wiggly tooth is still attached. I have stopped asking him about it and, surprise surprise, he has stopped complaining. At this point it will fall out when it is ready, and I'm going to try to not stress over it. 

Today will be busy. Between meetings, school lessons and band rehearsal, I will be in near constant motion. Hopefully the weather is going to be nice tomorrow because I think we will have earned another trip to our farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment